Terms & Conditions
1) Access and Use
You may post reviews, comments, photos, images, graphics, videos, audio recordings, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (collectively “User Content”), so long as such content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. The term User Content includes, without limitation, any content you (i) submit or post on the Website or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us or (ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest, and allowed us to feature.
The right to access and use the Services does not include: any resale or commercial use of any Services or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Services or its contents; any downloading, copying or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
With respect to the Services and all parts of the Services, you will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, or any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Services; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a payment card or other content; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision could constitute a criminal offense and CTSQ will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CTSQ without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the CTSQ name or trademarks without the express written consent of CTSQ. You may not misuse the Services.
3) Content, Software and Intellectual Property
All content included in or made available through any Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and all software is the property of CTSQ or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, U.S. and international copyright laws. Furthermore, the compilation of all content included in or made available through any Services is the exclusive property of CTSQ and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Services are trademarks or trade dress of CTSQ in the United States and other countries. CTSQ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a CTSQ product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CTSQ. All other trademarks not owned by CTSQ that appear in any Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by CTSQ. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third-party trademarks and content featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked, or affiliated with CTSQ, and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Where reference is made to a trademark or brand name, it is used solely to describe or identify the product or service and is in no way an assertion that such product or service is endorsed by or connected to CTSQ.
All intellectual property rights are reserved by CTSQ and its licensors. You may store, print, and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or that appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
4) Copyright Policy
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
DMCA Designated Agent
WeWork c/o CreateTribe
750 N San Vicente Blvd., Suite 800 West
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, CTSQ will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING CTSQ ABOUT INFRINGEMENTS OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. ALL OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, SUCH AS PRODUCT- OR SERVICE-RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
5) Terms of Sale
You may need your own CTSQ account to use certain parts of the Services, and you may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
To contract with CTSQ you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. CTSQ retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, then we will inform you by email, and we will confirm the identity of the party with whom you have contracted. This will usually be CTSQ or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, CTSQ is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale that the third party supplies to you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. CTSQ reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use the Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product or service on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to changes. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure events for which we will not be responsible.
a) Our Contract. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order; this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
b) Pricing and Availability. Although we try to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If a product offered by CTSQ itself is not as described, then your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, then we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, then we will treat the order as cancelled; if you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
c) Shipping Fees; Custom and Duty Fees. In addition to the price for the product, we charge a shipping fee; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the “Total Cost.” Furthermore, all customs and duty fees, and any applicable sales taxes, are your responsibility to pay. Shipping costs are non-refundable, which includes returns, package rejection upon arrival, and/or failure to pay duty fees.
d) Payment. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction; your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card will be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email, the monies paid as a deposit will be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. The risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
e) Returns and Refunds. CTSQ does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, CTSQ does not take title to the refunded item.
6) Electronic Communications
7) International Users
The Website is controlled, operated, and administered by CTSQ from its offices within the United States and is not intended to subject CTSQ to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Although the Website may be accessed from countries around the world, CTSQ makes no representation that the Website or Services are appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United States. If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all local statutes, orders, regulations, rules, and other laws.
8) Export Policy
You agree that any purchased goods licensed or sold on the Website, which may include software and technology, and all software that is contained on the Website (including all HTML code and controls), are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. THE COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF SUCH SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. By purchasing, downloading, or using technology or software from the Website, you agree to abide by applicable laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law.
9) Disclaimer of Liability
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CTSQ ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CTSQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CTSQ DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CTSQ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, CTSQ SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CTSQ ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CTSQ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
FURTHERMORE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
10) Linking to this Website
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice in our sole discretion.
CTSQ will have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove, or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
16) Entire Agreement
17) Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from SELENA OFFICIAL, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. SELENA OFFICIAL reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. SELENA OFFICIAL also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. SELENA OFFICIAL, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that SELENA OFFICIAL and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from SELENA OFFICIAL through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notifySELENA OFFICIAL by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This message program is a service of SELENA OFFICIAL, located atLas Vegas, US.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and SELENA OFFICIAL in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and SELENA OFFICIAL agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from SELENA OFFICIAL or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from SELENA OFFICIAL or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU ANDSELENA OFFICIAL ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or SELENA OFFICIAL to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and SELENA OFFICIAL will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting SELENA OFFICIAL. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or SELENA OFFICIAL intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). SELENA OFFICIAL address for Notice is:selenaforever Admin, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and SELENA OFFICIAL will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and SELENA OFFICIAL do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or SELENA OFFICIALmay commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or SELENA OFFICIAL must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, SELENA OFFICIAL will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse SELENA OFFICIAL for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and SELENA OFFICIAL agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or SELENA OFFICIAL made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND SELENA OFFICIAL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and SELENA OFFICIAL agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if SELENA OFFICIAL makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to SELENA OFFICIAL address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to SELENA OFFICIAL address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and SELENA OFFICIAL.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
18) Contact Us
Online Contact Form
2035 East Vista Bella Way
Compton, CA 90220